Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: MICR font Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RTSFO
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote RTSFO Replybullet Topic: MICR font
     Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 11:42am
I am working on a check report with MICR font. I developed it for a client and tested it on my side.
I installed the font on the server the application sits and on my machine too. Similarly I installed the font on the clients server and her local machine too.
The MICR prints fine when I print the check on my side but when the client prints it, it prints in arial.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all for responding to my previous questions.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum