Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Force Lower Case? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Taylor
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Taylor Replybullet Topic: Force Lower Case?
     Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 5:30pm
Alright, I'm still working on a specialist report from FOS and this time I have data in FOS in Uppercase that I need in Capitalized Lowercase.

Is there any way to enter a lowercase tag like the uppercase tag?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:19am
Not sure I completely understand your question but I think you want:
propercase(field)
 
This would change "I AM SAM" to "I Am Sam"
 
lcase(field)
 
This would change "I AM SAM" to "i am sam"


Edited by DBlank - 08 Dec 2009 at 7:29am
IP IP Logged
Taylor
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Taylor Replybullet Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 4:40pm
Is that VB Code or Crystal Syntax?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 7:13am
crystal
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum