Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Reference Data in another Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JamesO
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote JamesO Replybullet Topic: Reference Data in another Report
     Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 12:31pm

Hey all, hopefully this is a pretty simple question. I have two reports and in one of them I want to reference a number from the other report. Something like this but I'm not sure

{qrydata.checktotal} - {report2.qrydata.total}
 
Thanks very much for any help you can offer =)
IP IP Logged
chris
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Apr 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote chris Replybullet Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 2:17pm

I'm certainly no expert but I would imagine that you will need to combine both reports in one report. Have one as the main report and the other as a subreport. Then, using a shared variable you can share data between both reports in whichever direction is needed.

Chris
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum