Joined: 10 Dec 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Filter 2 fields Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 10:59am
I
have 2 columns and I need to filter through these 2 columns, one in
descending order and the other in ascending order, and one depends on
the other. I'm not able to do this by Crystal, because it allows only filter through a field.
Joined: 10 Dec 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 9:00am
Por exemplo, tenho um relatório com 5 campos. Um campo chamado PDA e um outro chamado Função. No primeiro tenho que ordenar crescente e no segundo em ordem decrescente. Mas só consigo deixar 1 na ordem que desejo, no outro não consigo.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum