Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Records printing twice Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 2:39pm
I am having a problem with several reports. In the details section, records are printing twice. This happened in an old report written under CR8 that I opened using CR XI to edit. When I save it, the double printing occurs. Is there some function or command I have inadvertently switched on to cause this?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 6:32am
Not as far as I know. Crystal will print only 1 line per row of data. Which implies that there 2 rows of data.
Have you queried the database, and does it return 1 or 2 lines? Always a good place to start. If it returns 2, then you can try suppressing duplicates and then the section. If it returns only 1, CR is doing something, but I don't know what.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum