Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problem with formula Editor Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
delliott
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote delliott Replybullet Topic: Problem with formula Editor
     Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 9:26am
Frustrated to say the least.
 
Been using Crystal many years never saw this happen. when I pull up Formula Editor I get a grey screen with no options that reads Formula Workshop and cannot pull in the Field explorer or change the view. Other users in the office can open the Formula Editor  but system locks when exiting. I have reinstalled and I am wandering if some other update may have caused this conflict? Angry
 
We are running against Oracle 10 g if that helps.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum