Topic: Display multiple titles Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 12:14pm
I have a report that prompts for parameters which the user can select multiple project titles. I would like to be able to display in the page header the names of the projects that the user has selected.
Any ideas on how to display multiple titles that the user has selected in a report?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:12am
I am no good with arrays. Some one else may be able to write this for you.
That being said is there a reason you are using the numeric field to do your selction instead of a dynamic param on the actual description? I wuld think that your nd users would be able to use the description with more confidence than ID#s...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum