Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Customizing Paper Size in Crystal Report-8 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
GSB Prince
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote GSB Prince Replybullet Topic: Customizing Paper Size in Crystal Report-8
     Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:46pm
In Printer Setup of Crystal Report-8, there are preset Paper Sizes like A4, Letter, Legal etc., but I want to customize Paper Size as 8.5"x12" size paper.  How can I do this.  Please help.
 
GSB Prince
Distribute knowledge for free.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 10:00am
I posted an answer (provided you are printing in Windows XP), but the post got lost.
 
Let me try again.
 
Click the Start button, click on Settings, Click on Printers and Faxes.  From the menu bar, click on server properties.   A dialog box will appear and there is a check box for 'Create a new form' , clicking on this will allow you to enter a custom paper size.  Be sure to give this form a new name or you will overwrite the current form.  Then you might be able to use this new form as a custom paper size.  I did some research with the printers I have installed on my computer, some of them did not allow for custom printer size.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum