Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Topic: Prevent grouped data on page breaks Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:53am
Hi all, Great forum, and I have already found some great help. I have a report that is grouped by one field and then I am getting some summary totals on some of the detail fields. What I am seeing is when I print of save to pdf form I am getting page brakes in the middle of a group. Where can I set the report up so there are not page breaks withing a group level?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:18am
There a couple of places to try an d manage this.
In the section expert there is an option to "Keep Together" which impacts this and also in the Group Expert > Change group Options > Options Tab ther eis a "Keep Group Togther" option there also.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum