Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: cross tab report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
setlan83
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Nov 2009
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote setlan83 Replybullet Topic: cross tab report
     Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 5:51pm
If I want to display a report with flexible/dynamic rows and columns, I must use cross tab report?

I tried the cross tab report, but some functions are limited. Example: I cannot insert record number inside the cross tab.

If I want to display the following attendance report (1 means present on that date while 0 means absent on that date), how can I achieve that?
 
Example Report:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                               |                               Date
No.     Emp Name    |   23/11   24/11   25/11   26/11   27/11       %
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.       Employee A   |      1          1          1           1          1        100  
2.       Employee B   |      0          1          1           1          1          80
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         %   |     50       100      100       100      100   
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum