Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: How to sort by product, client last order date Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 2:36pm
I am on CR 2008 trying to get a report for a client that has me stumped. I am not a CR user but thought I could figure this out. They are requesting that a report is grouped by ProductID and under each group - it lists the CustomerID, Name, Address, City, State,Zip, Status, OrderDate. What they want is only the last order date entry for each CustomerID, under the ProductID.
Any help would be appreciated. There must be some boolean formula, to examine each entry by CustomerID and only show the last order for that CustomerID - per ProductID but I am not sure how.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum