Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Web Reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Takesen
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Quote Takesen Replybullet Topic: Web Reports
     Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 1:27pm
Hey everyone!
It's been awhile since I've been on here.
But here I am again :P
 
I've been doing a lot of Crystal Reports via CRXI
And lately, my boss has been after me to start using some
web based reporting. since our current CR Viewer looks at our Production Server, we want to be able to have an Intranet site posting of all our reports to be able to run off our Report Server so we don't slow down our live system. I've been trying to do some research into the best way to accomplish this... and it looks like VB .net has a decent solution.
 
But I was wondering if anyone has a better process of doing this?
Or if it's possible to do w/o outside sources other than strickly CRXI.
Any help or direction would be wonderful Thank you in advance!
If IRL is an MMO... I guess we're still in beta...
IP IP Logged
Takesen
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Quote Takesen Replybullet Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 12:56pm
/bump
Anyone have any other solutions? :(
If IRL is an MMO... I guess we're still in beta...
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum