Topic: grouping same field ..twice Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 10:57am
hey all ,
i am using crystal report 2008 to create a daily sales report
I used a field from db called "Location" .The users want the report to show the total of sales in each location and they specify one location to be appeared at the report footer. The problem is after i grouped location , how can i use the same filed(which is location) to get only the rest location(only one location left)???
Report Header
Page Header
Group header (all Location except one location (i used record expert after grouping)
Group footer
Report Footer
I want the specified location to appear here.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 1:33pm
If I am reading this correctly, could you put a sub-report that only shows the 'specified location' data?
If you wanted it to be part of the regular group, but the last group. You can do a specified ordering to the group. I have even had extra groups that I can put into the 'others' group and just renamed the group.
thanks Kevlray .. and I'm sorry about my English. Actually I used sub-report and everything is fine till now, no errors :) I created another report for that location and then inserted it in my primary report .. hope that will help others ...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum