Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Count days worked Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nabilino
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Quote nabilino Replybullet Topic: Count days worked
     Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 8:11am
Hello everyone,
 
I need to count the days worked by employee. The work day feild is TR-DATE.
 
How can I calculate the amount of days worked in each year ?
 
For example: if and employee worked from Jan1 to Jan 31 2009- Days Worked will be count of TR-DATES?
 
Thanks


Edited by nabilino - 25 Nov 2009 at 8:36am
IP IP Logged
nabilino
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 25
Quote nabilino Replybullet Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:16am
I guess it could be done by taking the minimum TR-DATE and comparing it to the last day in that  payroll year. I did some research and tried some formulas, but none worked so far. I'm just not sure how to calculate the number of days worked for each employee for each year.
 
I need this calc to determine service awards given to employees after 5, 10, 15 etc of service. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum