I am working with a chart that shows a subject count across a date range (example 1/1/2009 - 11/24/2009). In the Chart Expert, one can set the Color Hightlight based on a date field (example, bar color red where date <= 7/31/2009 and bar color blue > 7/31/2009). This allows one to make a change to the color of the bars based on a set date to show the distinction of some event change on that date.
I am using the same report for mulitple projects and thus the date of the change varies from one project to another. I have a parameter field set to pass the event date to the report but can't figure out how to get the parameter to work within the Chart Expert. Because I don't have the Parameter Field as part of the cart, I am not able to select it or even see it in the Chart Expert.
Is there another way to be able to use this parameter to incorporate the color change to the chart bars?