Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Subtotals for Groups Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jgarner
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote jgarner Replybullet Topic: Subtotals for Groups
     Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 8:25am
I have a Crystal Report XI that's using the 'Group Expert'.
 
Group A contains 3-categories
Group B contains 2-categories
 
Group B splits up Group A into the two categories.
 
How can Group B show combined totals for the first two categories of Group A, and then a total for the third category in Group A. I thought I'd be able to do this by adding Group B, but it only provides individual subtotals for the 3-categories in Group A.
 
Thanks.
 
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
jgarner
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote jgarner Replybullet Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 8:31am
I figured this one out using 'Running Totals Fields'
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum