Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: conditional running field total Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
netcigos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Location: Argentina
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote netcigos Replybullet Topic: conditional running field total
     Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:41pm
HI!!
I need a formula for a running total field, I try something like the follow but doesn´t work. It may be sum only  by two true conditional if statements.
if {cuentas_ha_cobrar.marca_pagado}="SI" then
{cuentas_ha_cobrar.importe_cobrado_parcial}
else if({cuentas_ha_cobrar.marca_pagado})="NO" and {cuentas_ha_cobrar.diff}>0 and datediff("m",{cuentas_ha_cobrar.fecha_pago},{?mes_rendicion})=0 then
{cuentas_ha_cobrar.importe_cobrado_parcial}
else
0

I get the error message in the designer . It not possible undo this comnnad. Would you like perform this command  anyway ?.
Goodbye!! Sorry for my English

I love to EntitySpaces ORM
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 4:03pm
IF you are really using a Running Total and not a variable formula... 
Name=whatever you want
Field to Summarize={cuentas_ha_cobrar.importe_cobrado_parcial}
Type = SUM
Evaluate = use a formula...
{cuentas_ha_cobrar.marca_pagado}="SI" or
({cuentas_ha_cobrar.marca_pagado}="NO" and {cuentas_ha_cobrar.diff}>0 and datediff("m",{cuentas_ha_cobrar.fecha_pago},{?mes_rendicion})=0)
Reset=Never
Place on Report Footer


Edited by DBlank - 21 Nov 2009 at 4:04pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum