Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Problem on cross-tab separate many pages Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 8:10am
I am using Crystal Report 9. I would like to generate a report using cross-tab. But that separate to many pages. Can I set the cross-tab growth continually without separate page? I would like to generate report in single page.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 4:18pm
I'm not sure if this feature exists in Crystal 9, but in XI and 2008 you can go to the Page Setup and turn on "No Printer (optimize for screen display)" which will should show your crosstab all in one screen.
There is no way that I can think of to have it print on only one page other than making the fonts and the columns smaller. Even then, the actual size will depend on your data.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum