Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Formatting Cross-tab Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dianaMaraia
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Location: Switzerland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote dianaMaraia Replybullet Topic: Formatting Cross-tab Report
     Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 3:11am

Hi, I have a cross-tab report where I show for each employee on which project he has been working how many hours each day of a month

 

                           Day 1    Day 2  ...

------------------------------------------------   

Employee 1

   Project 1          hours    hours

   Project 2          hours    hours

   ....
Total                    

Employee 2

   Project 1          hours    hours

   Project 3          hours    hours

   .... 

Total   

Employee 3

   Project 2          hours    hours

   Project 3          hours    hours

   Project 4          hours    hours

   ....

Total

(Grandtotal)

 

I need a page break after each employee so that I can hand out the monthly overview to each employee without him seeing the others'.

How do I do that? Is it possible at all?

Could anybody help, please?

Many thanks in advance.

 

dianaMaria

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:30am

Try creating a group on your employee field and then move a copy of your Cross Tab onto the Group header or footer. It will run the CT against only the data that falls into that group. YOU can then add a page break around the GH or GF depending on where you placed the CT.

IP IP Logged
dianaMaraia
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Location: Switzerland
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote dianaMaraia Replybullet Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 5:42am
Hello DBlank
This is exactly what I needed!
Thank you very much and have a nice day.
dianaMaria
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum