Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Can't access DB Expert Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bitbrain
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote bitbrain Replybullet Topic: Can't access DB Expert
     Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 10:50pm
I have written 5 reports in Crystall XI.
They worked perfectly a few weeks ago.
Now I cannot get the DB expert to open up and every time I click on a formula, the system just sits there and won't let me do anything until I hit ESC.
I had to tweak with some SQL server settings a few weeks ago but I don't think that is the culprit.
Any ideas/
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 6:17am
is your odbc connection pointing to the correct database and is the password correct?  I haven't created a report like that in a long time, but it sounds like a db connection issue.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum