Joined: 16 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Can't access DB Expert Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 10:50pm
I have written 5 reports in Crystall XI. They worked perfectly a few weeks ago. Now I cannot get the DB expert to open up and every time I click on a formula, the system just sits there and won't let me do anything until I hit ESC. I had to tweak with some SQL server settings a few weeks ago but I don't think that is the culprit. Any ideas/
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 6:17am
is your odbc connection pointing to the correct database and is the password correct? I haven't created a report like that in a long time, but it sounds like a db connection issue.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum