Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: merge modules Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
muddasirmunir
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote muddasirmunir Replybullet Topic: merge modules
     Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 4:44am
I had created an application with vb6 + CR10 + MS access , now i want to deoploy this project to user machine , searching the net i get that merge modules are necessary with CR10 , but i donot know where to downlod these merge moudules and how to add them to my deployment pakage ,

Any help?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 1:31pm
You may be able to find them here:
 
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
muddasirmunir
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote muddasirmunir Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 2:36am
Originally posted by hilfy

You may be able to find them here:
 
 
-Dell
 
I had download merge mouduels like

CrystalReports10_maps.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_designtime.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_license.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_reportengine.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_runtime.msm
 
I will use vb6 package and depolyment wizard , how should i  add these to my setup and install on user computer.
 
Should i simply have to add all these files or i have to open these with some software and add to my vb6 programe or some what other
 
Please help>?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 7:06am
That, I'm afraid, I can't help you with as I never worked in VB 6.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum