Ok - I have no idea how to do this - any help would be great!
my issue - I need to figure out how to pull the records that have an admission date that is within my date range (they call this oncensus)
I have a date range prompt on my report - (Start Date and End Date) -
in my database table I have an admission start date and admission end date.
So if they put in the prompt date range as 11/01/09 - 11/16/09 - I need to capture all admissions that are in this date range between the admission start and end. I am hoping this makes sense !!!
example:
date prompt: 11/01/09 - 11/16/09
admission 1 start 12/01/07 - end 11/09/09 - KEEP
admission 2 start 11/01/09 - end 11/05/09 - KEEP
admission 3 start 11/01/07 - 11/10/07 - IGNORE
admission 4 start 04/05/06 - no end date - KEEP
Thanks for your help in advance!
Jenn