Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: identical bill-numbers in the report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sjoerddevor
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote sjoerddevor Replybullet Topic: identical bill-numbers in the report
     Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 3:13am

Hi,

 

I've got the following problem:

I try to compile some invoices, so I linked my database to a excel-document which contains the bill-numbers. The fact is that there are double bill-numbers in the excel-sheet, which give as a result that the invoice will give a amount thich is too high *(because of the double bill-numbers). How can I "limit" my report to get only one bill-number if there are more in the excel document?

 
I hope I made myself clear, and you can help me.
 
Cheers,
 
Sjoerd
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 7:04am
if all the values are on 1 line, then use the group header or footer to display them.  As for aggregates like SUM, you will need to use formulas and shared/global variables so that you only add the values only once.
 
it's a brief outline, but I hope it helps.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum