Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Publish Report on Web Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
nkmantri
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote nkmantri Replybullet Topic: Publish Report on Web
     Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 9:50pm
Hi Experts,
 
I want to publish the reports on Web. I am able to manage to it.
 
Now my problem is, I added two parameter fields on Report (From Date & To Date).
 
I want to enter the values of parameter fields on web portal only to get the Report.
 
Can anybody help me on this?
 
Thanks a ton...
Regards,
NKM
IP IP Logged
nkmantri
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote nkmantri Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 1:25am
Hi Experts...
 
Anybody can help me...
 
Thanks...
Regards,
NKM
IP IP Logged
nkmantri
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote nkmantri Replybullet Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:47pm
Anybody...
Regards,
NKM
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum