Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Show only one value from two possibility fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
netcigos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Location: Argentina
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote netcigos Replybullet Topic: Show only one value from two possibility fields
     Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 5:24pm
I love to EntitySpaces ORM
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 6:46am
use a formula instead of trying to suppress...it might be easier.
 
if not isnull({table.movil}) then
  {table.mobil}
else
  if not isnull({table.fijo}) then
   {table.fijo}
 
 
this will print one or the other, but not both, and nothing if both are null.
 
HTH
 
IP IP Logged
netcigos
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Location: Argentina
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote netcigos Replybullet Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 6:50am
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><>

Thank you for response me I know now. I resolver with concatenate the two field yesterday but show the two phone. I change the problem.



Edited by netcigos - 16 Nov 2009 at 6:53am
I love to EntitySpaces ORM
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum