Hi, I have been banging my head on the desk over this!
I have a report designed using tables with quite a lot of selection and suppression and parameters, as the users want it to do many different things. It exports to Excel formatted fairly well, some of the columns are merged but it is usable.
A new requirement has meant I have to rewrite the report using a Command. Eventually I will have to add some stuff it, but right now I am trying to get it to replicate the original. It uses the same fields and formulae, but as Command.field rather than PEOPLE.field for example.
And now the export is working quite differently. Some of the columns are becoming very large, and the merging is different. The worst thing is that a field which is suppressed in one 'version', which used to export as a blank, now is ignored, so the other fields to the right of it have moved into the wrong columns. I have compared the two, I have lined up the fields in both, I cannot see what is different that would make this change, except for using the Command, and I do not see why that would be so..
Has anyone any idea what else I could try?