Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Create Multiple Labels Based on 1 data line Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bb512
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote bb512 Replybullet Topic: Create Multiple Labels Based on 1 data line
     Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 5:24pm
Hey guys,

How can I create 5 labels if I have a line in excel that contains one customer, one address and 50 bottles that I need to break down in 5 shipments?

Thanks for your help, I'll appreciate it!

BB512
IP IP Logged
JohnT
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Quote JohnT Replybullet Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 1:25pm
I don't think Crystal can do this because it prints a line for each record.  It cannot create multiple lines from one record.  I think you would have to modify your spreadsheet to make 5 lines and Crystal can create 5 labels. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum