Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Help in writing a formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vaibhav123
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote vaibhav123 Replybullet Topic: Help in writing a formula
     Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:14am
Hi,

I have a field named "Date" which contains the data in the format mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss

I need to filter out records for which date falls in the year of 2007!, I will appreciate if someone can help me with the formula which achieves the same.

Thanks,
-V
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:20am
year(table.date)=2007
IP IP Logged
vaibhav123
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote vaibhav123 Replybullet Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 11:39am
thanks for the reply. But it is giving me the following error:

"The ) is missing"

I do not get it.
-V
IP IP Logged
vaibhav123
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote vaibhav123 Replybullet Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 12:00pm
got it.. thanks
-V
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum