Joined: 09 Nov 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Topic: Calculate time in range Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:14am
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum so please bear with me...
I've been trying to work out a way of calculating the number of days that a value has been within a range over many records that are grouped. Here is an example of the main fields:-
The 'Time in Range' is calculated when 2 consecutive records are in range (in days). I need to be able to summarise the 'Time in Range' for each group as well.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:29am
a formula, look at the next record, and if it is in range increment/display the appropriate value. Increment would be for the summarization of the value.
Joined: 09 Nov 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:33am
I have tried the Next function but unfortunatley it won't work when you group the records. The records end up in a different order and the calculation becomes inaccurate.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum