Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Changing the data source location Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jgarner
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote jgarner Replybullet Topic: Changing the data source location
     Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 12:24pm

I have been using Access 2007 for over a year now, but just recently changed the database from .mdb to .accdb. When I tried to update the database connection in Crystal Reports XI to the .accdb database, it says that it is an 'Unrecognized database format'. However, it has no trouble connecting to the .mdb databases. Any suggestions?

IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:25pm
The .accdb is a new format that is supported by Crystal Reports 2008. But from what I can tell from SAP, there is no support for older products.  I do not how to connect.
IP IP Logged
jgarner
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote jgarner Replybullet Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 5:53am
I thought this might be the case, so I reverted back to the .mdb format. Thanks for your help.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum