Hi
I have a report that has page headers and footers (images with logos)
I want to print the report (varying no of pages) then have a set of Terms and conditions as the final page but without the page headers and footers.
The terms and conditions fit easily onto one page on thier own but wont fit with the headers and footeers.
I have set the report up, told it to suppress page header on the last page and suppress the page footer on the last page, i have placed the terms and conditions on the report footer (theres nothing else in the report footer and the report header is empty).
When it runs its printing half the terms and conditions with a header and footer followed by the remaining terms and conditions on the last page without header and footer
The only reason its going to 2 pages is because its printing a header and footer?
i have tried all sorts of combinations and i have been working on this for hours any help would be really appreciated.