Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Topic: Indenting Field Content Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 7:24am
If I am using borders around a specific field, I can’t seem to indent the content in this field. I have tried in the ‘Paragraph’ tab of the Format Editor by indenting from the left (e.g. 0.3), but this hasn’t been working. Is there another way to indent the field content slightly from the borders? Thanks for the help.
Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 8:17am
Thanks DBlank. That worked great for certain fields. But in fields such as 'Record Number' from the Special Fields area of the Field Explorer, there isn't a 'Paragraph' tab in the Format Editor, and the 'Can Grow' box is grayed out. Is there a way to indent these numbers?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum