Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Dynamic Cascading Parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
laksh_hari
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote laksh_hari Replybullet Topic: Dynamic Cascading Parameters
     Posted: 04 Nov 2009 at 1:38pm
I have changed the registry value to 4000 and still the dynamic values are not loading properly. The values are left out. The paramters are populated through a command query, which if I run in SQL server only gives me a total of 2300 values. I would think this should load completely after the registry change, but it still doesnt.

Should I use 'order by' in the query and should the parameters be loaded in the same order that they are retrieved from the table in the database?

Please help!

Thanks

I have changed the registry value to 4000 and still the dynamic values are not loading properly. The values are left out. The paramters are populated through a command query, which if I run in SQL server only gives me a total of 2300 values. I would think this should load completely after the registry change, but it still doesnt.

Should I use 'order by' in the query and should the parameters be loaded in the same order that they are retrieved from the table in the database?

Please help!

Thanks
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 6:35am
if there is an order by clause, they won't load like retrieved from db without it.  Don't know about displaying that many entries, have heard some issues depending on version of CR.  I don't have any experience with the registry hack as I don't need it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum