hi,
I am new to this forum,
actually I have a design Issue. I have report which has a format like below.
| LOCATION |
TITLE |
JULY |
AUG |
SEPT |
1ST QTR |
| BAHAWALPUR |
AMOUNT |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
| BAHAWALPUR |
PASSENGER |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
| CHITRAL |
AMOUNT |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
| CHITRAL |
PASSENGER |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
But I want the format like this so the
location can grouped and centrally aligned with respect to other fields.
| LOCATION |
TITLE |
JULY |
AUG |
SEPT |
1ST QTR |
| BAHAWALPUR |
AMOUNT |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
| PASSENGER |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
| CHITRAL |
AMOUNT |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
| PASSENGER |
0 |
0 |
0 |
0 |
Please help me in this regard.