Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Changing a formula in multiple rpts Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 6:51am
I have about 2000 reports that I need to make a change to one formula in the report. Does anyone have any idea of an easy way to do this without opening up each and every one to make the change? I have read about .rpt Inspector online, but I'm looking for all our options. Thank you!
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 6:21am
I've never heard of .rtp Inspector, but since each rpt file is a binary file, the only way that i know of is to open each report individually and change the formula...I know, a total pain. Maybe the concept of a repository would come into play, but I can't seem to access that feature on my copy, as someone else set it up and didn't leave the password/username.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum