Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Formula Frustration : ( Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 12:43am
I need to total hours worked and cannot figure it out. The hours are in MIL time. Also, one shift spans days; ie. 23:00 - 07:00. If anyone knows a good formula for this please help!
Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 9:17pm
Thanks for your help. I am very new at Crystal reports and not a programmer by trade. After I finish building these reports I need to figure out how to upload it to Telestaff. If you have any expierience with this I would appreciate any help you can give.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum