Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula Frustration : ( Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Stenachi
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote Stenachi Replybullet Topic: Formula Frustration : (
     Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 1:02am

I need to total hours worked and cannot figure it out.  The hours are in MIL time.  Also, one shift spans days; ie. 23:00 - 07:00.  If anyone knows a good formula for this please help!

IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 10:54am
I do not have a formula handy, but here is a 'flowchart' on how I think it would work.
if begininingtime < endtime do endtime-beginning time else 24-beginning time + endtime.
 
It sounds right in my head, I have not tested it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum