Joined: 03 Jun 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Topic: Excluding records meeting 2 conditions Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 1:52pm
Hi,
I am trying to modify a report for a medical facility. The report currently is pretty simple, it contains patients name, patient ID #, and Potassium (K) and Calcium (Ca) levels.
I am trying to exclude records of patients who have a combination of a Potassium level = 2.00 and Calcium level of 2.50.
I only want to exclude that specific combination. If a patient has potassium = 2.00 and calcium = 2.25 for example, I want that record. The same if potassium = 3.00 and Calcium = 2.50.
I have tried adding a statement to the Selection Expert formula such as:
({DIALYSIS_ORDER_DETAIL.CONC_K} <> 2.00 and
{DIALYSIS_ORDER_DETAIL.CONC_CA} <> 2.50)
but once I save and refresh the report, the statement I added resolves to:
{DIALYSIS_ORDER_DETAIL.CONC_K} <> 2.00 and
{DIALYSIS_ORDER_DETAIL.CONC_CA} <> 2.50
Which is the same, except for leading and trailing parenthesis is missing. This results in the report excluding all records if just the K = 2.00 or just the Ca = 2.50.
How can I write the statement or create a formula that only excludes records if both conditions are met?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum