Good Day,
I am creating an asset management report using Crystal 9.
Group Header 1: Nature (of the Asset)
Group Header 2: Location (of the Asset)
Group Header 3: Assignment (is the asset in use or in stock)
Details:
Serial# Brand Asset# Billing Date
10812 IBM BE002554 01/01/09
10812 IBM BE002554 04/01/09
10812 IBM BE002554 08/01/08
60520 Xerox BE002549 (blank)
As you can see, an asset can have many Billing Dates related to it. And, and asset may not have a Billing Date at all.
I have a request for my report to:
1) Show all the assets where the Billing Date is blank and
2) Show all the assets where the Billing Date is between a {StartDate} and {EndDate}
Basically, show me all the assets where the Billing Date is blank and show me all the assets whose Billing Date is in a given range.
From the example I gave, I would want to see the assets in the Billing Date range of 01/01/09 to 01/06/09 and the assets that don't have a Billing Date
Serial# Brand Asset# Billing Date
10812 IBM BE002554 01/01/09
10812 IBM BE002554 04/01/09
60520 Xerox BE002549 (blank)
How can I do this?
Thanks!