Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR/BO 11 Export Issue to Excel, only 1,700 Records Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
smagin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote smagin Replybullet Topic: CR/BO 11 Export Issue to Excel, only 1,700 Records
     Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 11:53am
I have an issue that I cant seem to figure out.  I have a report that ends up pulling 29,000 records.  Its two columns of data.  When I export to Excel (normal or data-only) its always only exporting approx 1,700 of the records.  Sometimes its 1,683 sometimes its 1,687, etc.  But always around 1,700 records.  I've tried CSV, XLS exports from both the desktop CR11 and also publishing it to BO 11 Server and then exporting to those formats.  If I export to PDF, I get all 29,000 records.  But, since its not in a table, I cant even tryt o export from PDF.
 
Has anyone seen this issue, and if so can anyone suggest a workaround.  This one rally has me stumped.
 
Also, the 1,700 rows (records) I do get are fine, in columns, etc.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum