Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Export Email Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 7:08am
I'm using crystal 9 and I have a report where I have returned multiple user information but can only send to (email) one user at a time.
Is there a way to embed an email address (say in a group header or footer) in the report and have the report send each individual users information to that email address in one send to option instead of sending the information separately.
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 8:40am
For what I know, sending a report to multiple e-mails requires using Crystal Enterprise (dedicated server). I do not know any other way around this issue.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum