Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Insert Image dynamically Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 12:30pm
Hi ,
I am working on a Crystal report version 10, my requirement is to insert an image dynamically based on the value of a field. I have 3 images and the field has 3 values(names). Each name should display the respective image.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 2:04pm
I don't have any experience in Crystal 10, but in Crystal XI and up you can insert an image object on a report, right-click and select "Format Graphic". On the "Picture" tab there is a button to set the graphic location based on a formula. I don't know if this is available in Crystal 10, though.
If it's not, you can put all three images on the report and then suppress each of them based on field values.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum