Hello, longtime lurker here, came across an issue I haven't found addressed elsewhere.
I am trying to build a report that will highlight a report field when it is below a certain level conditional to another report field. My formula within the field editor background formula looks like this:
if {CDS_REDEMPTION.Prize_ID} = 696 and {CDS_STATDAY.PtsEarned} < 300 then crred else
if {CDS_REDEMPTION.Prize_ID} = 403 and {CDS_STATDAY.PtsEarned} < 200 then crred else
if {CDS_REDEMPTION.Prize_ID} = 418 and {CDS_STATDAY.PtsEarned} < 200 then crred
It appears that this formula is working fine except that it is making the background of the Points Earned field for each row that doesn't meet the critera black, obscuring the text. This isnt necessarily a big deal and I probably could just make the text a lighter color but I would prefer it to not change the background of those fields that are above the point threshold.
I have tried adding crNoColor after the else statement but I can't figure out what to put after that in order to get the formula to work as a whole without an error in recognizing the 'remaining text' or needing a boolean after it.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Edited by casinoreports - 23 Oct 2009 at 7:48pm