Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Topic: Group/ Format conditionally Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 9:16am
Hi,
Here is a result set in my details part of the report
Date Type amount
jan 01 payment 500 jan 02 adjustment1 100 jan 03 adjustment2 150
jan 01 payment 500
jan 09 adjustment2 300
jan 12 adjustment1 180
jan 16 payment 500
jan 19 adjustment1 100
jan 26 adjustment2 150
I have no way to group this data by a field in db as this result is obtained by a complicated sql query using hierarchical oracle g=functions like start with.
i expect a result like this
Date Type amount
jan 01 payment 500
jan 02 adjustment1 100
jan 03 adjustment2 150
jan 01 payment 500
jan 09 adjustment2 300
jan 12 adjustment1 180
jan 16 payment 500
jan 19 adjustment1 100
jan 26 adjustment2 150
I just want to either bold or insert line before new transaction.
Please let me know if I can do this.
The only thing i was able to find was ,,,,,going to section expert - details ----color and being able to highligh that record in detail section whose type = transaction.
I prefer bolding or inserting a line instead of highlighting.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum