Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Time Graphic Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
appezatto
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote appezatto Replybullet Topic: Time Graphic
     Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 8:59am

Hello All. I'm trying to create a bar graphic with time values. I do have the time value converted in seconds already, however, I'd like to show on the graphic the total time for each record. E.g: 54:23:12.

 

Did anyone tryied this before?

 

Thanks in advance,

Carlos Appezatto

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum