Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Color Highlight Issue Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 8:39am
Hello All. I'm trying to create a color hightlight scheme on a pie graphic, however, I'm trying to input a float number (1.5) on the "value" field. The thing is that I'm not been able to input the "." only "," and the CR does not accpet "," as a decimal separator.
Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 12:45pm
Not sure if the color highlighting supports floating point, but you could work around it by multiplying the field by 10 and comparing to 15 in the formula.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum