Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: SQL Expressions Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Datahead
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Datahead Replybullet Topic: SQL Expressions
     Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 3:10pm
Dead
I think I made a mistake by using "FILE" then "NEW"then "BLANK Report"
I do not see "SQL Expressions" in the "Field Explorer". I really need to add a single SQL Expression to this report. The report currently contains over twenty SQL tables and "links", over fifty formula fields and over a dozen "normal" fields. IS there any way to add "SQL Expressions" to the "Field Explorer". Or I am I just SOOL?
 
Thanks in Advance.
Datahead2009
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum