I am designing a report that pulls information from 3 different tables that are link on "serverName". Table 1 contains hardware information--has more server names than the other tables; Table 2 contains software info; Table 3 contains contact info.
1. I need all server names and specific information to display from Table 1.
2. I need to compare Table 1 & 3 on serveName field, if there is a match I need the contact information for the servers from Table 3 to display.
3. I need to compare Table 1 & 2 on serverName field, if there is a match I need the software information for the servers to display from Table 2.
4. I need to know if server names exist in Tables 2 & 3 that are not in Table 1.
Here is what I have done:
· For #1 I grouped {'Combo__'.Server Name} — But it does not provide the entire list of servers. This table is from an Excel Spreadsheet
· For #2 Created a formula field name Contact:
//trying to get the contact info to print with server name
If {Assets.General/Asset Name} = {serverContacts.servername} then
{Assets.General/Asset Name}
But this does not accomplish #1.
· For #3 Created a formula field name Software
If {Assets.General/Asset Name} = {'Combo__'.Server Name} then
{'Combo__'.Description & Funcional Summary}
· For #4—I am unsure how to address.