< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">
<>
Hi,
I am using
visual basic 6 with crystal reports 11 (XI) to generate some reports.
The method
I use is to create an rpt template report file and passing it on a
CrystalViewer control. I tested my .exe file and everything seemed to run correctly.
However, some days ago I’ve noticed that in some PCs
the preview of my reports are just empty pages.
To make thinks complicated this happened randomly and I cannot reproduce
the case in my development environment.
The report is exported to pdf or printed perfectly, only the preview has
problem.
Also, I can
browse through these blank report pages using the default report toolbar , there
are no data appeared on them. The fields are able to be selected (highlighted )
when someone drags the mouse cursor on blank
page like this, but still no data appear.
Has anyone
else faced this problem? Can anyone give me any advice ?